Headlines News :

Thats love



I miss the feeling of being COMPLETE, 
Although there is nothing at all missing in my life..

I miss that 1 special hug that could ease all d tension & grief..
Although I have innumerable people who genuinely support me in times of NEEDS..

I miss that one awaited call or text during the day
Although my phone does not stop ringing until its battery gives away..

I miss the feeling of being the most special person in some once life
Although there are people who say I am special for them

Its not often that I get this feeling …
But when I do I realize what I am missing in my Life ….

&
that’s LOVE
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © In Love Quotes - All Rights Reserved