Headlines News :
Story Of A lover.......

Yesterday...........In Noon a girl Sent a Sms To Her Boy Friend Its

" Luv U Honey..
If You Love Me Give Me a Miss CAll "

Her Boyfrnd did not Reply her..............



That Girl Feeling Really bad............Aftr that She Wrotes

Letter from That Girl To Her Boyfrnd

I Know what that Miss call does not proof That her boy frnd loves her or not ........ But it proofs That How He cares about her girlfrnd's small & big Happiness........

Love is not all about watching Movie together ..........Its not the matter of time u r spending together , Its the matter of how much you know each other.......& how much you cares about your love once .........................

I m in Love with the Person who is the biggest careless............
But $till I love him.Bcause I think...

Time is Not saturated It can Varies Time to time.....
I m waiting for That Time when He Love$ me More Than I deserve.........


Till Then
Bye

Your $weety.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © In Love Quotes - All Rights Reserved